1) You’ll need any of these three to measure your wrist. Prepare a flexible measuring tape, a string, or a strip of paper enough to go around your wrist.
2) Using your measuring tool, measure just above your wrist bone by wrapping the measuring tape or paper around it.
3) Mark or take note of the part where your measuring tool overlaps. If you’re using a measuring tape, simply add between ¼ inch and 1 inch depending on how tight you like your bracelet to be. Usually people add half an inch (½ inch) to their actual wrist size for a comfortable fit.
4) To get your wrist measurement if you’re using a strip of paper or string, simply lay it flat on a surface and measure the length from your starting point to the end mark you’ve made, and then add to that measurement your desired inch allowance.
|SMALL||15-16 cm / 5.9-6.3 in|
|MEDIUM||17-18 cm / 6.7-7.1 in|
|LARGE||19-20 cm / 7.5-7.9 in|
1) Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
2) Measure the finger where you want to wear your ring using a measuring tape and find your size at the table below.
3) Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
|16||18.1 mm / 0.71 in|
|17||18.5 mm / 0.73 in|
|18||19.1 mm / 0.75 in|
|19||19.4 mm / 0.76 in|
|20||19.7 mm / 0.78 in|
|21||20 mm / 0.79 in|